Your suite consists of a queen size bed in the master bedroom, a sofabed in the living area, ensuite bathroom with tub/shower, comfy dressin ...
Your suite consists of a queen size bed in the master bedroom, a sofabed in the living area, ensuite bathroom with tub/shower, comfy dressing gowns, dining area, gas fireplace, kitchenette with cutlery, glasses, plates, wine glasses, coffeemaker, tea kettle, bar fridge, microwave and toaster oven. Although there is no stove in the suites, a hot plate is available upon request. Coffee, Tea, Milk and Juice are provided. Free wireless internet is now available in your suite. A gas BBQ and pine picnic table is provided for our guests use. There is also a deck outside your front door to indulge in those quiet moments to sit back and listen to the river flow and enjoy the beauty of the majestic Waterton Mountain Range.
Waterton River Suites Informació
With 10 acres of land and a million acres of views, our property is host to an abundance of wildlife and boasts 1,400 ft of riverfront property. Fly fishers and rafters will find the access to the Waterton River very enticing. Each of our suites are complete with a living area, ensuite bathroom, separate bedroom with a queen size bed, comfy linens, pull-out sofabed, gas fireplace, bar fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hot plate and toaster oven. A front deck, gas BBQ, pine picnic table and wireless internet are some of the other treats you'll enjoy during your stay.
- Zona de barbacoa / pícnic
- Internet alta velocitat
- Servei de benvinguda
- Àrea de fumadors
- Cuina / cuina americana
- Aparcament gratuït
Activitats i experiències
- Observació d'animals
- Observació d'aus
- Pesca amb mosca
- Vida salvatge
Política InfantilCap preferència
Política de fumadorsNo fumar
MascotesNo s'admeten mascotes
Road desde Calgary (243,0 Km)
DIRECTIONS from Calgary to Waterton River Suites (approx. 2-1/2 hours)
- Go south on Hwy. #2 towards Fort Macleod. At the end of Hwy. #2 take Hwy. #3 exit west (right) towards Pincher Creek/Crowsnest Pass
- Continue west along Hwy. #3 and turn south at Hwy. #6 towards Pincher Creek/Waterton Park
- Go 27 kms south of Pincher Creek on Hwy. #6 towards Twin Butte and Waterton Park
- Just past the Community Hall in Twin Butte, take first left (east) onto Twp. Road 4-0
- Go 8.4 kms to Range Road 28-5 (blue sign on left) and Waterton River Suites sign on right
- Turn right (south) into our driveway
Road desde Waterton Lakes Park (11,0 milles)
DIRECTIONS from Waterton Park Gates (11 miles or 15 mins north of park gates & 7 mins east)
- Go north on Hwy. #6 to Twp Road 4-0 (gravel road is just before the Twin Butte sign)
- Turn right onto Twp Road 4-0
- Go 8.4 kms to Range Road 28-5 (please DO NOT mistake us for 28-5A. We are the next driveway east)
- Turn right (south) at Range Road 28-5 into our driveway. Watch for our sign on the right hand side. When you arrive at the 1st set of gates, you will see our log home on the left, the B&B on the right, and of course -- the river and mountains!